Contractor Accountants and Freelancer Accountants
Are you a contractor, freelancer, locum or consultant who is looking for advice and guidance from a family run firm of award winning professionally qualified and experienced accountants and tax advisers?
Concerned about IR35? Our principal, Jason Holden, has been advising clients on IR35 since its inception in April 2000.
Maybe you find yourself needing the services of a specialist firm of contractor accountants? Holden Associates may not be your only choice on the internet for a specialist firm of contractor accountants acting for contractors, freelancers, locums or consultants, but for our clients, we are their number 1 choice.
Ask yourself what you want from a firm of contractor accountants:
- Are you looking for fixed fees, no hidden extra’s?
- Do you want an all inclusive service – one fixed price for everything:
- Year end Company Accounts, Corporation Tax Computations and Returns
- Abbreviated Accounts for Companies House
- Directors Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Monthly/Quarterly Bookkeeping
- Quarterly VAT Return preparation and filing (Flat Rate Scheme or Standard)
- Monthly Payroll under RTI rules (optimized salary level as standard)
- Quarterly Management figures together with Corporation Tax estimate
- Do you want to speak to the same person every time?
- Do you want to deal with a Qualified Accountant, not an account manager?
- Do you want to move your business accounts to the cloud? OR
- Do you want your accountant to maintain your records securely offline?
- Do you want an accountant who will deal with:
- the taxman on your behalf?
- all your HM Revenue & Customs submissions, on time?
- all your Companies House submissions, on time?
- Do you want an accountant who actually cares?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then please contact us today and take advantage of our £150 plus VAT fixed monthly fee * for all of the above.
Still not sure … Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what else do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?
- Clouding accounting software since 2005, it’s not new to us
- Help with implementing Auto Enrolment for Workplace Pensions
- Wealth planning, including Wills and Inheritance Tax planning
- Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
- Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
- HMRC investigation premier protection policy
With our contractor, freelancer and locum clients in mind, Holden Associates have also partnered with CCH to give you access to the very best contractor related IR35 advice as well as Simply Business for insurance services.
Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60 years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?
* Based on up to two directors with an annual (net of vat) turnover under £200,000. If you want Holden Associates to produce your year end accounts we ask that you have been a client for one year or have made 12 monthly payments. If you want Holden Associates to produce your year end accounts and you have not been a client for a year please ask us for a quote to bring your affairs up to date.