Contractors & Freelancers
Are you a contractor, freelancer, locum or consultant who is looking for advice and guidance from a family run firm of award winning professionally qualified and experienced accountants and tax advisers? Concerned about IR35 and Off-Payroll Working Rules? Our principal, Jason Holden, has been advising clients on IR35 since its inception in April 2000.
Maybe you find yourself needing the services of a specialist firm of contractor accountants? Holden Associates may not be your only choice on the internet for a specialist firm of contractor accountants acting for contractors, freelancers, locums or consultants, but for our clients, we are their number 1 choice.
What Do You Need?
Ask yourself what you want from a firm of contractor accountants:
- Are you looking for fixed fees, no hidden extra’s?
- Do you want an all inclusive service – one fixed price for everything:
- Year end Company Accounts, Corporation Tax Computations and Returns
- Registrar Financial Statements for Companies House
- Directors Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Monthly/Quarterly Bookkeeping
- Quarterly VAT Return preparation and filing (Flat Rate Scheme or Standard)
- Monthly Payroll under RTI rules
- Quarterly Management figures together with Corporation Tax estimate
- Do you want to speak to the same person every time?
- Do you want to deal with a Qualified Accountant, not an account manager?
- Do you want to move your business accounts to the cloud? OR
- Do you want your accountant to maintain your records securely offline?
- Do you want an accountant who will deal with:
- The taxman on your behalf?
- All your HM Revenue & Customs submissions, on time?
- All your Companies House submissions, on time?
- Do you want an accountant who actually cares?
- Do you want an HMRC investigation policy included at no extra cost?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then please contact us today and ask about our fixed monthly fee of £197 plus VAT * for all of the above.
The Smart Choice
Still not sure … Research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what else do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?
- Clouding accounting software since 2005, it’s not new to us
- Help with implementing Auto Enrolment for Workplace Pensions
- Wealth planning, including Wills and Inheritance Tax planning
- Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
- Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
- HMRC investigation premier protection policy
With our contractor, freelancer and locum clients in mind, Holden Associates have also partnered with Vantage Fee Protect to give you access to the very best contractor related IR35 and Off-Payroll Working Rules advice.
Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60 years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?
* If you want Holden Associates to produce your year end accounts we ask that you have been a client for one year or have made 12 monthly payments. If you want Holden Associates to produce your year end accounts and you have not been a client for a year please ask us for a quote to bring your affairs up to date.
Call Us: 01704 320560
Accountants With You In Mind
Our Core Values
Welcome to the online presence of Holden Associates, we are a family run firm of Qualified Accountants, Business and Taxation Consultants, but then you know that, but do you realise that we are just like you, yes that’s right, we are running a business too, it just happens to be an accountancy business.
Our advisors and their skills aren’t just tried and tested; they’re trusted too. We’re technically competent, experienced and completely confidential when working with our clients.
We’re not about the corporate feel. We’re a warm, friendly, approachable team who pride ourselves on communicating in layman’s terms – no silly bamboozle, just simple business.
Our analytical skills are second to none; we certainly don’t take things at face value and in our industry, a keen eye for analysis can be the difference between standard assistance and excellent services.
Contrary to popular belief, accountants are humans too! We’re wholly empathetic and can relate to a variety of life and business experiences to provide an excellent, trusted service.
Our door is always open. There’s no question too complicated, and no job too big or small. We want our customers to feel totally comfortable when seeking help and guidance, and they do.