Company Secretarial Services
At Holden Associates our company secretarial services are designed to assist our clients fulfil their limited company statutory filing obligations.
A Limited Company has annual filing duties under the Companies Act such as Accounts and a Confirmation Statement, we provide this compliance service as standard as well as being able to provide further services such as maintenance of statutory registers, drafting board minutes, assisting with the appointment and removal of officers and much more.
Our company secretarial service provides the following services to our clients:
- a registered office address
- a Single Alternative Inspection Location (SAIL)
- maintenance of the company’s register in electronic form
- People with Significant Control (PSC) Register
- assistance with annual filings
- minutes approving annual accounts
- drafting of board minutes and resolutions
- assisting in the appointment or removal of officers
- changes of company name
- filing of confirmation statement
- dividend vouchers and minutes
Looking After Your Interests
We offer a comprehensive company secretarial service, but if you need more we can also arrange:
- reclassification of share capital or creation of share class
- share reclassification with allotment and/or transfers
- share reclassification with bonus issue or sub-division
- share for share exchange
- redeemable preference shares creation with articles
- purchase of own shares
- restoration of a company
- any much more…
As you can see, at Holden Associates we offer a full company secretarial service, if you would like to know more please contact us.
Call Us: 01704 320560
From Compliance to Planning
Our Core Values
It is hard to convey who we are on a website, after all you haven’t met us, you don’t know us, so, we all sat down and between us came up with what we consider to be our core values, the values that underpin our business and our approach, it goes without saying we are professionally qualified and technically capable, so what are our core values.
Our advisors and their skills aren’t just tried and tested; they’re trusted too. We’re technically competent, experienced and completely confidential when working with our clients.
We’re not about the corporate feel. We’re a warm, friendly, approachable team who pride ourselves on communicating in layman’s terms – no silly bamboozle, just simple business.
Our analytical skills are second to none; we certainly don’t take things at face value and in our industry, a keen eye for analysis can be the difference between standard assistance and excellent services.
Contrary to popular belief, accountants are humans too! We’re wholly empathetic and can relate to a variety of life and business experiences to provide an excellent, trusted service.
Our door is always open. There’s no question too complicated, and no job too big or small. We want our customers to feel totally comfortable when seeking help and guidance, and they do.